Worst Cruise Ever

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 30, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Epic

This was the worst cruise that I/we have been on. I have been on a lot of cruises, and not all of them have been great, but this was the worst!! The cabins are awful, the staff was beyond rude, the casino dealers were rude, the food was disgusting and the sea days activities (and pool music) were horrible!! My boys are 13 and 15 and were bored as well! If they hadn't made friends, I do not know what I would have done! I would not give this ship another try, even if I was given a free cruise!

Could not ever get anyone to wait on you, unless you wrapped money around your key card!

Really weren't any!!

The band and the singers at the pool were so bad that people actually got up and left when they came on.

Kids hated the teen clubs! They hung out with friends everywhere else but there!

Everyone was beyond rude!!!

The sink is in the room, the shower and toilet are separate from each other and they are located in the front of the room. The sheets were never changed, and the room wasn't ever really clean. The lighting was so bad I couldn't see while getting ready (went to my kids cabin because they had a little more lighting than us). The TV never worked and if you needed something, you couldn't find anyone to help you.

Don't go on this ship

Love this island but it poured the whole time we were there, so have a back-up plan if you plan to go to a beach.
Bring cash. A lot of places don't take credit cards.