Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

First cruise experience

Sail Date: December 19, 2015

Room Type: Suite

The itinerary was fantastic. Tangiers was only so-so, but I got a chance to stand on the African continent. The other stops were very nice, I never took an excursion, just wandered the towns to get a local feel.

The ship itself is a marvel, with 17 decks there was plenty to see and do. I invested in the Spa package on the 1st day and it was well worth it. Sauna, hot tubs and steam rooms with plenty of places to relax and enjoy.

The food was really good, I dined in the buffet for the most part and it was very high quality for buffet dining. The specialty restaurants were good as well, especially the Brazilian steakhouse. I did feel a bit rushed at the end of my meal as I was dining alone and people came up every 2 minutes or so to ask if I needed anything else.

The studio suites are brilliant. Lots of single travelers (mostly retired) who like to have fun.

The cabin was spacious with a double bed. I am 6'1" and fit comfortably. The staff was excellent. Lot's of nooks and crannies for storage. If you want to chill outside the room you can go to nearby Studio Lounge 24x7 (bar is open 5-8 most nights).

1 Comment