Over Priced,No Variety in Foods, Poor Customer Service

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2015

We just arrived from a 7 days cruise on board the Norwegian Epic. With  Ports of calls Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico. It was our first time with Norwegian.

Comparing it with other Cruise lines we have travel with before such as Disney Cruise, Royal Caribbean, and Carnival. Norwegian Epic come in last Place.

Here is why...

Keep in mind I have a Wheel Chair Accessible room which I have to pay more from the start for a room that is suitable for my needs. This room in comparison to the other mentioned Cruise Lines is much smaller. The hall ways are very narrow making it difficult to get around specially when housekeeping carts are out.

The Staff never has a clear answer to basic ship information, The food was the same all through the 7 days. Now that gets old real quick.

The shows were aimed for the real Senior Gusts with 60's Music

The Pools including the adults pools were Extremely Small.

****Note**** If you are wheelchair bound be aware of the word "Tender" At the time We booked the cruise they told us about Tendering to Grand Cayman which you will assume they have everything set for their Handicap Guests.

It wasn't to the night before arriving to Grand Cayman that we were told that unless Grand Cayman's Tender service was available I may not be able to get off on The Island because their own tenders you will need to actually go down (walk on your own) a flight of Stairs. Keep in mind we paid for 3 Islands or Ports of Call to get off on and know you are told You may have to stay on board because we can't offer you a way off the ship. "Really" Why was we not told at time of booking Specially when requesting and paying extra for a Wheelchair Accessible room?

If I were you I  would really consider some other line before Norwegian.

Hope our review help you while booking your next cruise.

The same all 7 days

poor

N/A

Never had a Straight answer to basic questions

Needs an update

This is a Wheelchair Accessible room...It could had been more spacious in order to maneuver the wheelchair in the room better. Keep in mind I bring a Travel Size wheelchair not my everyday wheelchair.

Not the best for Wheelchairs

If you are able to Tender