April 5, 2015

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 05, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic

I would not cruise from the Port on Miami, parking is $20 per day.  I have cruised on other ships and find the Epic holds to many people for the ships design.  There are only three little pools that only hold about 15-20 people and when you have 4000 its not fun.  I found my self having to wait in line constantly on this whip and that's not my idea of a vacation.  I would not cruise this ship again but I would cruise with Norwegian.

NA

Cabin was not that clean, countertops in the room where not even wiped clean from the last trip.
$20 parking