Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic !!

Sail Date: March 15, 2015

What a smooth sailing Norwegian Epic Cruise! I had no idea when we left port and when we was that smooth! What an excellent experience from the cleanliness of the Stateroom, to the delicious food!

I am highly pleased that every staff member went above and beyond to enhance our comfort and make it the best Cruise ever! We enjoyed our visits to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Mexico. Another high light for me was the attached balcony to the stateroom !!

Surpassed my expectations!
Friendly and exceptional !
I did enjoy Deal or no deal !
My grandchildren loved the water rides!
They were a great experience!
I LOVED it....the bed was so comfortable; plenty of closet and cupboard space....wonderful !!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
A driver gave us a tour....very interesting!
George Town, Grand Cayman grandchildren loved jet skiing !
Very nice....

I've only been on one other Cruise (Alaska..) and I can say this was my best Cruise by comparison. The Norwegian Epic is an exceptional ship....excellent all over experience!