Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Epic was awesome!

Sail Date: February 08, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My husband and I love cruising.  We just returned from a 7 night cruise to the Eastern Caribbean on the Norwegian Epic, which was our 27th cruise.  We were a little hesitant to cruise on a ship of this size at first.  Boy were we wrong!  This is a beautiful ship.  For the amount of people who were on this voyage, we never once felt crowded.  Even the common areas were spacious.  Never had a problem getting a chair (except for maybe around the pool).  Our stateroom was very nice and well tended to.  My only complaint is the elevators were too slow.  I'm not sure what they can do to remedy this problem, though.  We are planning on cruising on the new Norwegian ship next year.  Can't wait!  We would definitely cruise this ship again.

I hate it when my tea glass is empty. Feel like they need to pay a little closer attention to drinks.

The spaciousness of this ship was awesome. Never felt crowded even though there were 4,000+ people onboard.