Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian cruises leaves a lot to be desired

Sail Date: December 28, 2014

The ship was very short of staff. Forty five minutes in the morning just to get an egg omelet,  Being told I can't have a mint because I am not a Latitudes member when I am. Even though my travel agent ordered a birthday cake for my wife I was told I cant have one because we didn't buy the birthday package. I have a blood pressure problem and the medical office wanted $20.00 every time I had my blood pressured checked. That a little unethical. I paid $400.00 extra for the spa activities, half of the time the hot stone lounges were cold or there was very little steam in the steam rooms. The food in the French Restaurant and Cagney's steal house was great. So from now on it will be Royal Caribbean or Celebrity. Many people on the ship had the same complaint. By the way the toilet is behind a smoke glass wall. There is absolutely no privacy when you are meditating on the toilet.

in the specialty restauants. The buffet was terrible.
Every one seem to be confused