Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

A much needed vacation!

Sail Date: March 23, 2014

Cabin: GTY

This cruise was the second I have been on and my experience was much better this time around. The whole process, from booking to disembarking was so simple and easy. On board, the staff was so nice and helpful! (When heading home I forgot that people in the real world are not always that happy) My only complaint is that the prices of alcoholic drinks were inflated but that is to be expected and they were still reasonable. I definately suggest the dinning plan! While the complementary food was good, the specialty resturants were fantastic and should not be missed! This was much needed and was exactly what we were looking for!! We will be back!

Specialty restaurants were fantastic! The complementary food was good, but nothing over the top.
Loved our stateroom attendant!!
Great variety for those young and old.
It was entertaining to watch, even for the adults
Staff was so knowledgeable an helpful when it came to picking the best excursions!
Miami, Florida
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Only $2 a person to hang out on the private beach and locals will wait on you the whole time (for tips, naturally) if you so choose!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
The ruins are a must!!
Cheap beer in the shops!

The lunch buffet in Spice H2O never had a line!