Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst customer service ever

Sail Date: February 02, 2014

Cabin: GTY

I went to the cruise and in the middle of this vacation I've suffered a stroke. I flew to mexico to get medical attention and 24 hours latter I came back to the Hospital in Florida. After that I haven't received a call with this issue, called to Norwegian to see if I could get a refund but they told me that I had to do this thru the sales agency... Called the sales agency and was on hold for 4 hours; never spoke with a person. I've sent a lleter to this company to see what they can do in my case; I'm an 80 year old male.