NCL - EPIC! Best cruise and best cruise line!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

invalid-33450
Sail Date: March 23, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Our trip on NCL to St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Nassau was amazing! The ship was just out of this world. The staff and people on the ship were very friendly and everyone was nice. I would definitely do another cruise on Norweigan! I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking about a cruise. The ship the Epic, is exactly its name. It is Epic! My children loved all the things to do on this ship. The rock climbing, game room, and several pools! Wonderful experience!.

Wonderful

Plenty and awesome

Lots to do

Alot of great programs

Awesome

AWESOME!

Great loved our steward

This ship is so big and has so much to do. It is truly Epic. We had an inside stateroom and it was also great - comfortable beds, slept like babies! My experience with the Epic and Norwegian Cruise Line was just perfect! I can not say enough good things about this ship. You will never get board!

Good - people friendly and no long waits
My favoite island! I want to live there! Awesome people,beautiful beaches!
Beachs are beautiful - a little more commercialized than I thought -
I liked Nassau - but we did the Altantis dolphin encounter which was a mistake - you can not do Nassau and Atlantis in the same day - not enough time.