Had a Blast!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2010
The Norwegian Epic truly lives up to it's name. I had a great time with friends and family and highly recommend this ship. The crew and support staff were superb and always helpful. The ship was well maintained, clean and a joy to walk through. I felt as if I was walking in a museum.

The food was fantastic. There were many selections of meats, sides, fruits and desserts.

The entertainment was dazzling esecially The Blue Man Group and Cirque Dreams.

The Kid's Recess was fantastic. My son never wanted to leave!

Yum Yum Yum! I especially enjoyed Cagney's Steakhouse, Taste/ The Manhattan Room, and Moderno's.

The Blue Man Group Rocked! Saw it twice!

My son held onto the gates with a death grip when I came to pick him up. He did not want to leave.

Always courteous.

This boat is huge and it took me awhile to learn my way around!

The sinks were poorly designed. Too shallow and placed too close to the counter edge. Turning on the faucet almost always resulted in splahing water onto your clothes or onto the floor.
Our group enjoyed a relaxing day at the beach where we ate, drank and soaked up the sun.
Wonderful beaches and weather.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling is a must!

Don't Miss: Shopping is a must!

Pros: Food, Ports and Kid's club

Cons: Long waits for the elevators

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!