Explore Norwegian Encore Cabins
Norwegian Encore cabins allow passengers to choose from more than 2,000 cabins in some 42 unique categories. The ship features an expanded Haven area with more suites and more exclusive amenities, including a private courtyard, restaurant, lounge, and pool. Other categories include mini-suites, spa-class cabins, oceanview staterooms, and interior staterooms. Approximately 50 percent of the ship's staterooms are balcony cabins. Encore also has 82 studio cabins for solo travelers and an assortment of family cabins with extra bunks and adjoining doors.
Looking for a specific cabin?
- Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony (MC)
- Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony (MA)
- Mini-Suite - Connecting Stateroom (4M)
- Mini-Suite with Large Balcony (M6)
- Sail Away Mini-Suite (Guarantee Mini-Suite) (MX)
- Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony (9M)
- The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony (H4)
- The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony (H6)
- The Haven Courtyard Penthouse with Balcony (H5)
- The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony (H2)
- The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony (H7)
- The Haven Spa Suite with Balcony (H9)
- The Haven Suite - Connecting Stateroom (H8)
Find a Cruise on Norwegian Encore
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.