Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Fun Fun Fun

Sail Date: September 23, 2016

Reviewed: 18 days ago

This was one of he best cruises I have ever had!  We were always greeted no matter what staff member we saw on the ship. The entertainment staff always made sure that we were having fun. I also noticed that staff members really enjoyed what they were doing. They even were on the dance floor making sure that  we were having a good time. The food was great, and the entertainment had some really talented performers. They made me feel like part of the family. I would go on NCL again in the future. The best was the Freestyle concept.

Really comfortable and well taken care of.

Be prepared to have a lot of fun!

1 Comment