terrific trip

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 31, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

I longed for the cruise for a long time and it is really an unforgetable experience. HappyMy four year old son made four friends in the kids pool and hot tub.He is already a part of fish! On the last day of the roundtrip, he said I don't want to go and I want to stay here to be a captain! Even back home, he played the magic that he enjoyed in the theater.  My wife and I also appreciate the job the crew did very much!

it is economical and has a good ocean view.