Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a great time!

Sail Date: January 24, 2016

This was my first cruise. I went with 5 other family members. We had a great time. The first night was karaoke, which was a blast. Spent time in the Casino, saw 3 of the 7 shows - they were very good. Went on one excursion to Mayan Ruins. All the islands were awesome.

The boat was clean and everything was in working order. I would have liked the hot tubs to be a little warmer.

The food was good and the service was excellent!

My Granddaughter spent most of her time with the teen group and she loved the activities!

Cruise Photos

Very small for 4 people, but our housekeeper kept it very clean and the turn down service was very good.

Since this was my first cruise, I cannot compare Norwegian to any other cruise company or ship.