Had a great time!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 24, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

This was my first cruise. I went with 5 other family members. We had a great time. The first night was karaoke, which was a blast. Spent time in the Casino, saw 3 of the 7 shows - they were very good. Went on one excursion to Mayan Ruins. All the islands were awesome.

The boat was clean and everything was in working order. I would have liked the hot tubs to be a little warmer.

The food was good and the service was excellent!

My Granddaughter spent most of her time with the teen group and she loved the activities!

Very small for 4 people, but our housekeeper kept it very clean and the turn down service was very good.

Since this was my first cruise, I cannot compare Norwegian to any other cruise company or ship.