Hidden Fees! Older crowd for sure

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 10, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Booked this cruise on a last minute deal that they advertised so cheap I couldn't resist. After all the hidden fees were added it ended up being the same amount as a normal cruise but I was excited about the cruise already so decided to go anyways. On the morning of the last day we were leaving the ship I was shocked to AGAIN be hit with a huge bill of HIDDEN FEES I had already thought I payed for. So it ended up costing me way more than expecting. The food was okay since I think they wanted you to spend more money on one of the 6 restaurants you had to pay extra for. I won't be going on another Norwegian cruse

Cleaning guy was good