Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Best Cruise Ship Ive been on

Sail Date: January 10, 2016

when i booked my cruise on the Dawn I was aware of her age and expected the worse. I was so surprised to board a ship that looked BRAND NEW and spotless. The ship is so well maintained it doesnt show its age at all. It was truly the most BEAUTIFUL ship Ive had the pleasure of cruising on. Also I have cruised Holland America, Royal Caribbean & Carnival multiple times. Although I had taken this itinerary in November on Carnival's Dream ship this time Norwegian had different and better ports than Carnival; Isla Roatan we went to Coxen Hole instead of Carniivals Mahogany Bay which was better, Cozumel stop was at the newest pier DOWNTOWN, and Costa Maya was exciting and not even on Carnivals itinerary. If sailing out of NOLA i highly recommend taking Norwegian Dawn over the Carnival Dream. Service was above normal and the food excellent.

had a REAL shower with sliding door not a curtain. Very nice cabin & steward.
Children's Programs NA

no lines, great food, lots of choices, 24 hour dining!

1 Comment