Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

Nice cruise, terrible disembarkation

Sail Date: November 29, 2015

My husband, my brother and I had a good time on this cruise.  The food and the entertainment were first rate.  The ship has been refurbished and looks beautiful.  Our cabin (5566) was quiet and we slept well.  The only problem we had concerned the disembarkation process. Normally, we walk off the ship in 15-20 minutes.  But this time, it took nearly two hours (!) to get off the ship, and another 30 minutes to get through Customs.  People on this cruise MISSED THEIR FLIGHTS because of this long delay.  We MISSED OUR RESERVED BUS RIDE home to Ocean Springs, MS because of the long delay.  NCL has a lot to answer for.  I don't recommend this cruise to anyone now,  Stay away--you won't catch you plane home.

Quiet, everything worked properly, excellent shower.
FIX the disembarkation process