Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great getaway

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I enjoyed having a kiddie pool, the food was really good some days and others were just ok. The room was bigger than expected. Friendly staff. Took too long to embark long lines.

Bring as much as you like plenty space to unload.
Getting on was the worst, boat was late. Getting off was much easier.
I think that since this is a central America destination access to a beach shouldn't cost, this ship should dock within walking distance to a beach. I've been on a cruise that did this. I hate that I've paid for the cruise to nice islands and to get to the good parts cost even more for a family.

1 Comment