Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful trip

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

This was to be the first cruise for my 83 year old mother and my husband's 69 year old sister.  Unfortunately, my mother was not allowed to board because some of her paperwork was not in order and I stayed behind with her.  This was certainly disappointing but the cruise staff really did try everything they could to avoid the circumstance.  My husband and his sister did go on the cruise and they had a wonderful time.  The ship was lovely, the activities entertaining, the shows fabulous, and the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful and so hard working.  We are going to try to get my mother's papers in order and maybe get her on her first cruise next year.

Room steward exceptionlly helpful and friendly. We like interior cabins and were happy.
Lines extremely long and process was confusing

We like the casual atmosphere and personal choice of dress.