Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

cruise for Retirees

Sail Date: June 19, 2015

Room Type: Suite

I have been on 5 cruises thru norwegian and the Dawn was the worst one ever, I felt as though I was on a retiree ship, it was too laid back compared to the others. the Cruise Director and crew weren't personable nor outgoing like on the Getaway and Breakaway. if you are looking for a cruise to just lay back and rst then this is the ship, but of if u like shows and many activites this wouldn't be your ship. the lines to wait for buffet is hurendous. the best part of the cruise was Bermuda and the Butler and stateroom attendee Gian and Alfredo.
Gian and Alfredo were awesome