Easy vacation

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 19, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Pros:  I enjoyed this cruise because it is easy.  Just park and go.  Very relaxing as there are two days at sea each way. Everything is taken care of from food to activities.  Shows are great.  Staff is fun for games.

Cons: This is my second time on this same cruise.  I remember the service being better on previous trip 3 years ago.  Also to get "good" food - you have to pay extra for nice restaurants.

Overall:  Good cruise for a first time cruiser.  If you think you may get sea sick, you may not want to leave from Boston as water may be a bit more choppy.

seemed better first time. More proactive with needs and requests

Could have been a little cleaner.

it was fine. Because there are 2 days at sea - I would recommend a window as you may spend some time in your room.

I like the freestyle dining option.