Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellence in customer care

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

this is my first cruise so I really have no basis for comparison with other cruise lines. But I know good service and good customer care. Everywhere on the Norwegian Dawn, I encounter ship personnel going all out to take care of you. Food is excellent, staff are friendly and I would specially like to mention Yariff who was assigned to take care of my cabin. He is diligent and is on top of everything. My wife is so thrilled by the  toweled animals each night, and that included the elephant, the penguin, the loopy looking dog and the mouse. This is reflected in all activities on board including entertainment, food and off shore excursions. I have the most comfortable stay and a most enjoyable vacation. Well worth the money. The food is good and there is such a variety to chose from. If you are rush for time you can go buffet, or if you are in an ambiance and romantic mood you can go to the Venetian or the Aqua lounge and dine a la carte. Whether it is buffet or a la carte you get the same high standard service.

A few suggestions though. One of which is that you fellas should think about opening up the breakfast buffet earlier during shore excursions as there will be a big rush for breakfast if you only open it at 6.30. Other days at sea, it does not matter because your guests can just stroll in.

And yes definitely I will cruise again on Norwegian. Because they go above and beyond to make you feel welcome.

It is the quality, cleanliness, tastes and the variety of food. I have been to buffet before and sometimes they apportion you but Norwegian buffet, they welcome you to take more .
Crew members are so warm and friendly
Now that is something that you should look forward to. The quality of entertainment is superb
cannot comment actually, no children.
most probably we went overboard by booking three ruins excursion. One is good enough and I will strongly recommend the one at Costa Maya.
there is great gym on board and 7th floor is a good walking platform.
New Orleans, Louisiana
the parking is most probably the worst part of the trip. It spoils the whole trip and management should look at it again.
Belize City, Belize
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Do not book too many excursions to visit ruins because they need some time to travel to and you have very little time to actually go through them. Just the one at Costa Maya will do. Should spend more time on board because that is where the fun and enjoyment is. Inner room is okay but 8, 9, 10 floor