Awesome cruise.

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 01, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

The cruise was exceptional from the moment we arrived at the dock. All employees were friendly and helpful. The attention to germ control and cleanliness was well appreciated. The shows and excursions were awesome. Would have liked to  had more time to shop at the ruins in Belize is my only concern. Food was great but had to wait to be seated at the Aqua. Would highly recommend this cruise. I have only been on one other cruise. It was a 3 day with Carnival and my experience with them was awesome too, even thou I had heard other people were not as pleased.

Had to wait at Aqua to be seated but was treated to a glass of champagne. ( unfortuately I don't like champagne)

Shows and entertainers were outstanding.

Had no children

Everyone was friendly and helpful.

Clean and beautiful

Of course bathrooms could be a bit larger.
Until we returned and my friend fell and crushed her kneecap because of missed grate on sidewalk.
Passion Island beach was great except the food. It was so so.
Best part was a tour by local cart and driver we did on our own. Did love ruins just wanted more time to shop from local artisans there at site.
Island wasn't as pretty as Cozumel but food was much better.
No excursion just sat at beach and shopped.