Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome cruise.

Sail Date: February 01, 2015

The cruise was exceptional from the moment we arrived at the dock. All employees were friendly and helpful. The attention to germ control and cleanliness was well appreciated. The shows and excursions were awesome. Would have liked to  had more time to shop at the ruins in Belize is my only concern. Food was great but had to wait to be seated at the Aqua. Would highly recommend this cruise. I have only been on one other cruise. It was a 3 day with Carnival and my experience with them was awesome too, even thou I had heard other people were not as pleased.

Clean and beautiful
Had to wait at Aqua to be seated but was treated to a glass of champagne. ( unfortuately I don't like champagne)
Everyone was friendly and helpful.
Shows and entertainers were outstanding.
Had no children
Needed longer at ruins in Belize to shop.
Of course bathrooms could be a bit larger.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Until we returned and my friend fell and crushed her kneecap because of missed grate on sidewalk.
Passion Island beach was great except the food. It was so so.
Belize City, Belize
Best part was a tour by local cart and driver we did on our own. Did love ruins just wanted more time to shop from local artisans there at site.
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
Island wasn't as pretty as Cozumel but food was much better.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
No excursion just sat at beach and shopped.