My Jan 2015 Norwegian Dawn Experience

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 18, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

I thought the ship was very clean and had a great variety of food.

The entertainment was exceptional especially the Elements show.

The were rather pushy about buying pull tab tickets (chance to win up to 2 grand) to increase revenue I guess. They came no were near paying back what they took in on bingo either.

The only issue I had was when the shut off my free drinks because the were trying to put a hold on my credit card for 400 hundred over my bill. The problem with this was I had a free drink package which had nothing to do with the other,,

Sometimes was slow but delicious

Excellent service

Be careful of guarantee rooms the will upgrade you to an area you don't want.

Hire a local cab not a cruisline pusher to see the best local sites and people.