A fun trip

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

The highlight of this trip are the ports. We went snorkeling in Cozumel (but got stung by jelly fish, and frankly there are much better places to snorkel like Hawaii), cave tubing in Belize which was very fun and began with a $5 coconut full of rum, ziplining in Roatan which was an incredibly beautiful place, and Mayan ruins tour in Costa Maya.  I am glad we did a tour at the last stop, because I would have gone bananas if I were trapped in the overpriced little cruise terminal shopping area.  There is no place walking distance from the cruise terminal, so do yourself a favor and take a tour.

The cruise offered very good entertainment, my favorite being the incredibly talented magician and the aerialist acrobats.  Our room attendant did a great job.  Only complaint would be the service and food quality in the main dining rooms.  I have been on several of the other big cruise lines, and they are all far superior in service and food quality.  I did not go to the specialty restaurants- I hope they were better.

David DaVinci was a great magician

If you like to have a complimentary drink, stand in line and get a pager at the main dining rooms. They will comp champagne while you wait (or go find another restaurant)

Incredibly fun if you like to have a drink and enjoy live music
cave tubing
zipline, ecotour and beach break
great ruins