First NCL cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 21, 2014

This was my first on NCL but my 9th overall.  I liked this cruise for the people.  The staff was very friendly and helpful.  The ship was beautiful, although I would have liked to see it 'feel' more like christmas.  The food was very good, especially the striploin steaks!  The only real complaint is how uncomfortable the ship is.  I mean, every single surface to sit or lay on is uncomfortable.  The theater seats were horrible and tipped down, the dining room chairs were too heavy to scoot up and tipped back, the beds were hard (even with asking for a pad).  Could not wait to get to a hotel where I could put my feet up.  :)

Enjoyed the dining. The Brazillian Steakhouse was not as good as the dining room.

Would have liked to see live comedy and kareoke

Really enjoyed the aerialists.

Teens are never satisfied, though.....

Anytime dining precludes singling people out.

Just the seating needs to be looked at.

Wish this was split into two categories. The room was lovely and worked well for a motorized chair, but it was very uncomfortable. New beds, please.

The chocolate croissants were amazing. :)

Cafe Maspero has great food and cheap drinks!
Beach clubs.
Love the ruins but didnt get out here much this trip.
hired a private driver. Rony is a great company to work with!
Get into Mahahual. Fun ocean side strip for shopping, dining, beach and $20 massages.