Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

NOT A GOOD VACATION!

Sail Date: November 23, 2014

Where should I start..... The main dining room staff was awesome! The daily questions were fun! And some of the shows in the startdust theatre was great! Outside of that our cabin wasn't midship as we were told it waa I was sick daily. The best food on the menu was Steak and Salmon which we had to order daily of go stand in the long lines at the buffet. The wait for dinner every night was 30-45 mins. There wasn't much to do we found this cruise very boring on the sea days. We were charged multiple times for the same item then told we did purchase that many which was a LIE! The reserve amount that was supposed to be placed on my credit card was done on the last day of the cruise instead of the first day as told. And right now today 12/4/2014 I still have money reserved on my account even tho the recording say it should be released in 3 business days after the trip. This was the WORST cruise EVER!
nice decor
Not a big selection during lunchtime same food daily.
Always made sure my husband food allergies were addressed
Band on the run and Elements were awesome
Children's Programs didn't travel with kids
limited
all the ports we visited were nice and reasonable
We were at the back of the ship we was told this cabin was midship I was sick daily. Other than that very quiet area no kids running up and down all day and night
New Orleans, Louisiana
The outlet mall next to the port was nice
I love cozumel shopping. and glass bottom boats and snorkeling
Belize City, Belize
the tour of old Belize and new Belize was awesome and exciting
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
Even tho it rained all day we toured the island and took plenty pictures.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
30 min massage on the beach!

If you are looking for a cruise where you can just lounge and do nothing this is the cruise for you. Very boring cruise.