NCL Dawn Cruise from Boston to Bermuda - July 4th to July 11th

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: July 04, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

I loved the NCL Dawn.  Great ship...and AMAZING people.  Leaving from Boston was really great because of the people.  Being from New Jersey, I have a lot of options for cruise ports (Bayonne, New York, Baltimore, etc.).  However, we chose Boston and what a GREAT choice!  Everyone was extremely friendly and pleasant.  The cruise staff was awesome.  Specifically Stephen (Assistant Cruise Director) and Leo Fernandes (Aqua Dining Room).  They really were AWESOME people.  They were extremely friendly and very personable, and made you feel like family.  I know that it's part of their job to be friendly and talk to people...but they really go above and beyond their job!  They are TRULY genuine, good-hearted people.  I can honestly say that the only thing I was disappointed in that they do NOT do on the Dawn, compared to other cruise lines, is dance during dinner.  Every other cruise that I've been on (Disney, Royal Caribbean and Carnival), they entertain you by doing a dance during dinner.  And usually you have your same waiter each night for dinner.  Soooo, we just requested Leo when we were at Aqua.  ;-)  If Leo and Stephen come to New Jersey, I hope they will look us up....they treated us GREAT, and I would love to return the favor.  Thanks NCL.  GREAT VACATION!  ;-)

The buffet in the cafe couldn't keep up with the people....so some of the food wasn't cooked completely. (Ex: the french toast)

Need more pool games,....but overall good.

Eveything that Stephen was part of was fabulous. Very fun.....he is GREAT.

NA

Stephen (Assistant Cruise Director) and Leo Fernandes (Aqua Dining Room)

The ship was really nice...but looks warn. Some things need to be painted (the balconies for the staterooms, etc,)

Overall my family and I had a GREAT vacation...loved the NCL Dawn and will do it again soon. ;-)