Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Middle of the Line

Sail Date: February 02, 2014

We have been on many other cruises in the past mostly Royal Caribeann, was not that impressed with NCL.  Free styling cruising is not for us, I don't think you should have to wait in line in order to eat.  The food in both the main dining and the buffet was just fair. The shows were just fair, entertaining, but not great.  The pool was small for all the people on board.  Didn't feel it was an over friendly crew.  Our room was always kept very clean and not a bad size, there was plenty of storage and the shower was great. I might of seen our room steward maybe twice.  We did receive a bottle of wine and chocolate overed stawberries in our room from them, so that was a nice gesture.  Over all I wasn't that impressed with the cruise, not sure if I would try NCL again.