Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

A Nice Cruise

Sail Date: October 21, 2011

The ship is very clean and very beautiful-The service was good except for the first night in the Aqua restaurant. The food in the buffets was generally good, but has gone downhill in the restaurants. There is no more rack of lamb and beef Wellington.I resent having to pay for a cappachino. There is too much nicle and diming.
My biggest complaint was the lack of time in Bermuda. Many people signed up when they were promised another half day in Bermuda.

Pros: The ship is beautiful-Greg gleason was terrific- My cabin steward was great-ship clean

Cons: Food has gone downhill in the dining room- not enough time in Bermuda

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Has gone downhill in the past few years
The V show was awful, but the rest of the shows were very good.
My stateroom was good and our cabin steward was excellent.
Very clean and beautiful
King's Wharf, Bermuda
The shops were nice.
Don't Miss: Most people would like the shops.