An excellent experience!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 21, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Cabin Type: Suite
This cruise to Bermuda used to to dock at St. George's, but now at Navy Dockyard. I did not like this port at all, I wish they would go back to St. George's! There is so much more to do and see there, and closer to more nightlife.

I only wish the venue for karoke was a little bit bigger with more seating. This was a popular place and alot of people wouldn't stay cause there was no place to sit.

So friendly, from so many different countries. Always willing to stop and greet you!

I dont think I can cruise again without booking a balcony cabin. Well worth the extra money!
St. George's is a much better port... I wish they would continue to stop at that port. No nightlife at King's Wharf

Pros: The balcony rooms are awesome!

Cons: Not enough time in port of call

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!