A great cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 14, 2009
This was our second Norwegian cruise. I really like not worrying about packing for formal nights and eating whenever I feel like it, instead of being tied to a time and place
Since we didn't pick up a tender ticket, we had to wait a long time to get off the ship. The beach time is very relaxing. I tried to snorkel, but there were so many small jellyfish, I quit.
We did the Sage Mountain Hike with beach break and distillery tour. The hike was beautiful, it was a little more demanding that I expected. Our tour guide was very good.
Don't Miss: any road travel is an adventure!
We visitied Morningstar and Emerald Beach on our own. The day was beautiful. We were able to rent a sailbot at Morningstar for an hour. A great day!!!
We did the private resort excursion. It was cloudy the day we were there. We tried to take the sailboat out, but they wouldn't allow us because they said it was too windy.

Pros: the freedom of freestyle

Cons: getting tender tickets

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!