Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My Third Time on the Dawn

Sail Date: December 09, 2007

Room Type: Suite

The people(crew and staff) on the Dawn are very friendly and the English spoken is very good. Norwegian does a great job of training the crew. This was my third time on the same ship but the first for my adult daughters. One had been on a Carnival cruise previously and was very impressed with the Dawn. She especially enjoyed the freestyle dinning. She also thought the crew was wonderful in all the activities we did.

Her twin who was on her first cruise is now a confirmed cruiser. Even with the rough weather we hit she was amazed with the stability of the ship. She loved being treated like a special person by everyone.

I now have two young ladies who think we should do an annually Mother/Daughters cruise. Easy for them since my foot the bill on this one...which wasn't all that bad. We even had a mini suite that had plenty of room for three women and their stuff!

Pros: The staff and crew are very friendly and helpful! This was my third trip and this time there were a lot of new staff but the quality is still there. .

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
This is a lovely island. Be sure to bring beach shoes so you can walk on the rocks. The water is great and the swimming area is protected. Plently of chairs for everyone and picnic table also is that is your choice.
Don't Miss: The whole island!
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
This is a place to go back to. So many places to visit......a beautiful island
Don't Miss: Cane Garden bay is lovely.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
This is a place to go back to. So many places to visit......a beautiful island
Don't Miss: Cane Garden bay is lovely.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Didn't get to see much since our excursion took up most of the day
Don't Miss: Megan's Bay
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Don't Miss: The whole island!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas