"Our best yet!!!"

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 09, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
We loved this ship and the NCL line.We were very surprised!!! Only because it was our first NCL cruise...but it will NOT be our last!!! As a matter of fact we took advantage of putting down for another cruise while on board...a great way to save a few dollars!!!
I almost always insist to my husband that we have to book a cruise that goes to St. Thomas!!! I dearly love this place...I would even like to move there or have a vacation home!!!!
Don't Miss: The shopping tours,but just enjoy the beauty and the beaches!!!
Don't Miss: The shopping tours,but just enjoy the beauty and the beaches!!!

Pros: WE love FREESTYLE!!

Cons: We enjoyed it ALL!!

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!