Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

"Our best yet!!!"

Sail Date: December 09, 2007

We loved this ship and the NCL line.We were very surprised!!! Only because it was our first NCL cruise...but it will NOT be our last!!! As a matter of fact we took advantage of putting down for another cruise while on board...a great way to save a few dollars!!!

Pros: WE love FREESTYLE!!

Cons: We enjoyed it ALL!!

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Beautiful place!!!!
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Beautiful place!!!!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I almost always insist to my husband that we have to book a cruise that goes to St. Thomas!!! I dearly love this place...I would even like to move there or have a vacation home!!!!
Don't Miss: The shopping tours,but just enjoy the beauty and the beaches!!!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: The shopping tours,but just enjoy the beauty and the beaches!!!
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.