Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: December 17, 2006

This was my first cruise and it was beautiful. I could not have asked for anything better. If I had to rate it would be 100%. I cannot wait for my next Cruise experience, and thanks for making it excellent.

Pros: Friendliness of crew

Cons: Some of the food

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We toured here also by a little boy named Marcus.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Shopping, no beach.
Belize City, Belize
We went on a Tour of the City and it was wonderful.
Belize City, Belize
We went on a Tour of the City and it was wonderful.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Now this was wonderful finally got to the Beach.
Don't Miss: Duns River Falls
We mostly went for shopping therefore, I could not talk about restaurants. Shopping was great, and the bargains were wonderful.
Don't Miss: Jewerly Shopping
Don't Miss: Jewerly Shopping
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We toured here also by a little boy named Marcus.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Shopping, no beach.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Now this was wonderful finally got to the Beach.
Don't Miss: Duns River Falls