Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

The cruise was excellent .

Sail Date: September 23, 2006

The Norwegian Dawn is a lovely ship. Having been on the Jewel and the Crown I would say the Dawn is second to the Jewel. The food service staff are excellent as is the food. The entertainment for the most part was very good. The musicals were extremely well done. The Norwegian staff are most accomodating, are very clean, and create a family atmosphere. The Staff photographers are average. The stores on the ship are excellent as are the sales staff. The ship stresses cleaniness. Embarkation and exiting the ship were speedy and very well done. Overall an excellent cruise.

Pros: I liked the ports the most.

Cons: I least liked the tender traveliing to and from the ship to the coasts

Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
Newport, Rhode Island
Newport, Rhode Island
Boston, Massachusetts
I visited the Quinicy Market. All it is , is shopping. Although it is one of the oldest in the state it didn't excite me
Don't Miss: Look around Boston and look at the architecture
Boston, Massachusetts
Don't Miss: Look around Boston and look at the architecture
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax does not excite me. I have been there before and it is like any other fishing village.
Bar Harbor, Maine