The cruise was excellent .

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night New England Showcase (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 23, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
The Norwegian Dawn is a lovely ship. Having been on the Jewel and the Crown I would say the Dawn is second to the Jewel. The food service staff are excellent as is the food. The entertainment for the most part was very good. The musicals were extremely well done. The Norwegian staff are most accomodating, are very clean, and create a family atmosphere. The Staff photographers are average. The stores on the ship are excellent as are the sales staff. The ship stresses cleaniness. Embarkation and exiting the ship were speedy and very well done. Overall an excellent cruise.
Halifax does not excite me. I have been there before and it is like any other fishing village.
I visited the Quinicy Market. All it is , is shopping. Although it is one of the oldest in the state it didn't excite me
Don't Miss: Look around Boston and look at the architecture
Absolutely beautiful. Walk around the port and look at the scenery
Absolutely beautiful. Walk around the port and look at the scenery
Don't Miss: Look around Boston and look at the architecture

Pros: I liked the ports the most.

Cons: I least liked the tender traveliing to and from the ship to the coasts