Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Really Restful

Sail Date: June 03, 2006

It was very clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. I enjoyed not feeling pressured by events and time schedules. I cruise a lot, and enjoyed the change from our normal cruise expreinces. It was great not worring about anything!!!

Pros: Not being on a schedule

Cons: The Teen Program

I've been here many times and enjoy it each time. The beaches are great as is the shopping. That you don't want to miss.
Don't Miss: The shopping!
King's Wharf, Bermuda
It was rainy, but enjoyable. Hadn't been there in 20 years, and enjoyed seeing this island again. It's beautiful, I will definately go back.
Don't Miss: The old ports and forts.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Very HOT!!! don't forget your sunscreen. My daughter loves the beach and it is a great family time. The cook out isn't bad either!
Don't Miss: The Beach!
King's Wharf, Bermuda
Don't Miss: The old ports and forts.
Don't Miss: The shopping!
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas