Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was horrible

Sail Date: June 03, 2006

Room Type: Suite

I would never recommend this ship

Pros: Our room size

Cons: Nothing for my 19 month old to do

If you want to eat in a buffet style dining day and night this is for you. You can't get into any restaurants. People book then the minute they get on the ship. So you are3 eating cafateria style if you can't get into the restaurants.
Nothing to do for families. I could drop my 5 year old if I wanted to at the camp. But the whole thing is we wanted stuff to do together. My 18 month old couldn't even go in the pools.
For my 5 year old great!
Only because you booked us the big room.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
You would think they would have enough chairs out to accomadate there passengers. And the line for food only took 20 min. to get our food, with 2 kids in hand. Horrible!
King's Wharf, Bermuda
What can you do in the time we docked there. That stop was a joke unless you were 18 years old and wanted to bar hop!