This mega-ship was huge!!!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
It was like a 24 hour floating buffet! Food was everywhere and it was really pretty good! The service in the restaurants was like dining in a five star restaurant. There was always something to do, even if it was relaxing in your room and watching a good movie. The walls are a little thin and you can hear your neighbor at times. I had a noisy neighbor and complained at the desk. They took care of it immediantly and checked the next day to see if things were better.

Freestyle dining is great! I could eat breakfast, lunch, supper and then order a meal from room service at night.

I would have liked more seminars. It seemed the purpose of the seminars was to sell something at the end.

Possibly the best staff at sea.

I was impressed with the size of the ship! I did get turned around and could never figure where the front of the ship was, but there were maps everywhere so I usually got to where I was going.

Although I had the smallest room, it had a lot of storage and a good layout. I never felt cramped. Would like to get a room with a balcony next time, since I enjoy solutide.
Hated the straw market. Most things were imported from other countries. Would recommend a trip to paradise island and exploring "Atlantis"
The beach was crowded, but there were chairs for everyone. Would recommend renting snorkling equipment for the day.
I would have liked more time there.
I would have liked more time there.

Pros: There were at least 13 stories and it was larger than a football field.....a mega-ship!

Cons: I got a little sea sick in the Atlantic Ocean