Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

This mega-ship was huge!!!

Sail Date: June 10, 2006

It was like a 24 hour floating buffet! Food was everywhere and it was really pretty good! The service in the restaurants was like dining in a five star restaurant. There was always something to do, even if it was relaxing in your room and watching a good movie. The walls are a little thin and you can hear your neighbor at times. I had a noisy neighbor and complained at the desk. They took care of it immediantly and checked the next day to see if things were better.

Pros: There were at least 13 stories and it was larger than a football field.....a mega-ship!

Cons: I got a little sea sick in the Atlantic Ocean

I would have liked more seminars. It seemed the purpose of the seminars was to sell something at the end.
I was impressed with the size of the ship! I did get turned around and could never figure where the front of the ship was, but there were maps everywhere so I usually got to where I was going.
Freestyle dining is great! I could eat breakfast, lunch, supper and then order a meal from room service at night.
Although I had the smallest room, it had a lot of storage and a good layout. I never felt cramped. Would like to get a room with a balcony next time, since I enjoy solutide.
Possibly the best staff at sea.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I would have liked more time there.
Hated the straw market. Most things were imported from other countries. Would recommend a trip to paradise island and exploring "Atlantis"
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I would have liked more time there.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
The beach was crowded, but there were chairs for everyone. Would recommend renting snorkling equipment for the day.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas