A cruise I already want to go back to

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 10, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
I enjoyed my cruise very much. Nice new cruise ship, beautiful decor, helpfull and cheerful staf. Our cabin cleaning crew met all our requests with smile and it was done right away. When my cruise ended and it was time to desembark, I really wanted to stay for another week. On the negative side I would mention there is only one outside pool for such big cruise ship for adults. Dawn has an inside pool within spa - but you have to pay to use it.

Pros: I enjoyed my total cruise experience.