Not The Best Cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 20, 2006
Free Style Cruising is fun. The ship is huge and lots to do or not do. my bathrrom was so small, (how small was it) I have a linin closet at home large then the bathroom. The food was not great. I guess I expected more Shrimp, Seafood, Lobster ect. Some of the meals were outstanding. 2 of them. the rest were lousy and the service was great two nights out of 7, so I was not impressed with this cruise line.
I will not go back to them.
I will pay more and go with Disney instead.
thanks
Joe M

Free Style dining lets you eat when you want so that is good. Not all service levels were consistant. some diningrooms were poor in the attention to detail some were much better at it.

The ship was huge and took sometime to find my way around.

Pros: poert of call were very fun, the to do's on board were A +

Cons: the Food and service were not what I expected