Amazing cruise!

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 14, 2009
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
Great ship - big, clean, friendly people...lots to do!

Everything was wonderful, but I am a very picky person when it comes to food - I've been spoiled by the best, so I can't give this a "best" rating even though it was really good.

Some people were the best - we had a waitress named Simona who was phenomenal, but other people were just good.

The room was small, but we went with the cheapest option, so I guess I can't complain! Everything else about it was great.
We didn't take advantage of the excursions, but we did go to a beach that was small and a little on the dingy side...it had amazing sea glass, though.
St. Thomas is phenomenal, but we didn't have enough time to do everything...
Don't Miss: If you can, take a ferry to St. John's and go to Trunk Bay. Worth every penny.
We didn't take advantage of any excursions here, either, but we did enjoy walking around...

Pros: Our travel agent worked hard to get us the best deal for our dollars

Cons: nothing! (having to come home to the cold!)

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!