Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing cruise!

Sail Date: February 14, 2009

Great ship - big, clean, friendly people...lots to do!

Pros: Our travel agent worked hard to get us the best deal for our dollars

Cons: nothing! (having to come home to the cold!)

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

Everything was wonderful, but I am a very picky person when it comes to food - I've been spoiled by the best, so I can't give this a "best" rating even though it was really good.
The room was small, but we went with the cheapest option, so I guess I can't complain! Everything else about it was great.
Some people were the best - we had a waitress named Simona who was phenomenal, but other people were just good.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
We didn't take advantage of any excursions here, either, but we did enjoy walking around...
Cayo Levantado (Samana), Dominican Republic
We didn't take advantage of the excursions, but we did go to a beach that was small and a little on the dingy side...it had amazing sea glass, though.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
St. Thomas is phenomenal, but we didn't have enough time to do everything...
Don't Miss: If you can, take a ferry to St. John's and go to Trunk Bay. Worth every penny.