Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

My first cruise

Sail Date: August 04, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

The ship was beautiful and there were alot of things to do everyday, all day for all ages. The nightly entertainment was excellent and the night clubs were great. The kid's club was the best part of my cruise! The youth counselors have tons of energy and kept my young child occupied the entire time; they also have babysitting until 1:00am... Yippie! More fun for my husband and I! The entire crew/staff from the Cruise Director to housekeeping were extremely pleasant 24/7.

Pros: Freestyle dining, the dance clubs, the entertainment & most of all the Kid's club!

Cons: The food in the restaurants (not including the food courts) could have been better and of course, my mini suite were too small

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!

The sting ray (de-barbed) adventure was exciting for me and my child and the water was beautiful.
King's Wharf, Bermuda
we went to horseshoe beach (public beach) where the sand is pink and the rock formations & caves are awesome. They have food/drink and rest rooms there. If you are going straight to the beach, take a taxi instead of the ferry & the bus. We took the ferry & the bus there and the taxi back, the taxi ride was back was faster and it only cost $25.00
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas