Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A wonderful and relaxing cruise

Sail Date: April 16, 2006

This was our first cruise, so you could imagine It was very overwhelming that the ship was so huge, we were on the Norweigen Dawn, out of N.Y.C. We stopped by 5 different Islands the last being their private Island which was a beautiful Island, the only dissapointing factor was there was not enough time to spend on the Island once the ship docked. It was prettyodd that the teen disco started at 11:00 at night, my son being only fourteen I thought that it was a little to late for him to run around the ship unsupervised, while I was doing other activities. But my overall thought about the ship was that the staff was very helpful and friendly. And the ship is very well kept and spotless.

Pros: The service and the cleanliness

Cons: The short shore excursions, The next time I will take a taxi once on the Island.

Betwenhaving four people in the room and alot of our lugguage I found it to be a little to cramped. Next time I will get a room with a balony.
again the ship size was enormous public areas were kept spotless and the decor was superb.
Entertainment was excelent
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: Megan's beach
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We have always loved St. Martin
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Wasn't too impressed with San Juan
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Was the Baths, We didn't get to much around the Island because we went on the excursion. If I would have taken a cab around the town, we would probably have seen more.