THIS IS THE LIFE

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Breakaway

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)

Sail date: November 19, 2017

Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: 10228

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

THOUGH I HAVEN'T BEEN ON THAT MANY THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST CRUISES I HAVE EVER BEEN ON. THE SHIP WAS IMMACULATE, THE FOOD WAS DELICIOUS, AND THE STAFF WAS INFORMATIVE, ATTENTIVE, COURTEOUS, AND ACCOMMODATING.

Embarkation

EVERYTHING WENT VERY SMOOTHLY

Ship experiences

Ocean Blue by Geoffrey Zakarian

IT WAS GEARED MAINLY TOWARDS AMBIENCE.

Maltings Beer and Whiskey Bar

I FOUND THI BAR TO MAKE THE BEST DRINKS ON THE ENTIRE SHIP. I TIPPED HIM WELL!

THERE WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO KEEP YOU INVOLVED, THOUGH LEAVING FROM NYC IN THE WINTER PROHIBITS YOU FROM PARTAKING IN SOME OF THE OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES SUCH AS THE POOLS AND WATER PARK.

I HAD NO CHILDREN WITH ME.

THE ENTIRE STAFF WERE VERY ACCOMMODATING AND POLITE.

THERE WAS NO COMPARISON TO OTHER SHIPS I HAVE BEEN ON. THIS SHIP WAS ALWAYS IMMACULATE NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY. I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED.

THE CABIN WAS A LITTLE SMALLER THAN I EXPECTED. THE BEDS WERE SMALL. BUT ALL IN ALL IT SUFFICED.

Ship tip

SINCE I PREFER TO TRAVEL AFTER HURRICANE SEASON, NEXT TIME I WILL DEPART FROM A SOUTERN PORT TO ENJOY MORE OF THE OUTDOOR AMENITIES. OTHER THAN THAT THIS IS AN EXCELLENT SHIP TO TRAVEL.

Ports of call

New York, New York

NO EXCURSION. AND IT WAS A LITTLE COLD.

Port Canaveral, Florida

IT RAINED HARD THE ENTIRE DAY :(

Great Stirrup Cay (Cruise Line Private Island), Bahamas

I ENJOYED THIS PORT THE MOST. THE WATER WAS BEAUTIFUL. THE SUN WAS WARM. FOOD AND DRINKS WERE GREAT. HAD FUN DOING THE WAVE RUNNER EXCURSION.

NASSAU/PARADISE ISLAND/ATLANTIS WERE REALLY NICE. I VISITED THE AQUARIUM WHICH WAS AMAZING. IT DID INVOLVE A LOT OF WALKING THOUGH.

Disembarkation

WENT SMOOTHLY AND VERY QUICKLY. AGAIN, I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED :)