Never again on the Breakaway

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 23, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

My husband and I were really excited to go on our cruise.   I purchased a balcony room on the 9th floor.   We were very disappointed.   The balcony was small, could barley fit 2 people.   Our view was blocked after i asked several times if it would be and was told no.  Our room was in more from the other so I couldnt see to the back of the boat, I also couldnt see down as we had the 8th floor roof on the balcony.   The ship was awful, the had to make reservations for things, the guest service people and staff were rude.   I complained about our room got nothing, I also purchased a 250 min package to call home, and was told when i asked guest service why i couldnt make calls, that it was for internet only.

same 2 shows all week, had to pay for other things to see. After paying for my cruise I wasnt going to dish out more money to see things.

Very rude guest service, bartenders were rude as well.

To not do it, the smaller boats are much better. Gem and Jewel

Takes too long to check in and then get on the boat. Got to the terminal at 11:30, never got on boat till after 2pm