trapped onboard

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda - New York
Sail Date: October 09, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

staff was very nice.  but I feel like we were deceived and trapped onboard  spent a lot of money to spend 8 hours in port Canaveral and 6 hours in Nassau. the 200 dollar stateroom credit was a joke for all the inconvience. I would never recommend Norwegian to anyone. I know the weather was an issue but what we received was totally a JOKE.    I'm sure that there must have been other alternatives to solve this problem.    what did anyone have time to do in port????? totally disgusted and couldn't wait to get home and get off the ship. if we were told that this was the alternative to burmuda we wouldn't even have got on the ship.EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED.

cabin steward was great