Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Nice cruise if you like crowds

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

Overall, I did like the cruise. The quality of the NCL was there and I appreciated the quality of service and food. Bermuda was also a very nice place to visit. It was very clean and has a multitude of beautiful beaches and things to do.

My biggest complaint: There is not enough outside resources to support the passengers. There were also major issues with people holding chairs outside as early as 930. The pool was a nightmare, unless you're into overcrowding and people drinking in excess and acting crazy.

I will not cruise on the Breakaway again, or any cruise that is this large. I have cruised on the Jewel and it was excellent - everything I want in a cruise. The smaller cruise was more personal and less crowded.

We loved the cabin. It has a corner balcony, which was larger than the others we saw.

Having the age limit of 18 and over on deck 16 was a saving grace. Although there was not a pool, there was a refreshing waterfall. Plus it lacked the insanity that was the deck 15 pool area.