Norwegian SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 01, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Ship is way too big. I will never sail with Norwegian again!!!!! Reservation people suck!!!! Norwegian doesn't care in the least about it's past passengers and their latitudes program doesn't mean a thing

on-board crew were friendly but reservation staff and Norwegian policies leave a lot to be desired. The treatment of past passengers is terrible.They don't care in the least about you.I will never cruise with Norwegian again ,nor will I ever recommend them to anyone.From now on I will stick with princess and Holland America and even Carnival.They care about their passengers!

Stick with the smaller ships. This one is too big and has too many passengers.4000 passengers is too much. I thought i would give it a try but I would never recommend it or sail on such a large ship again!!! Way too crowded.